Fund Factsheets are an important aspect of client servicing as they communicate key information like fund strategy, performance history, asset allocation, and fund holdings. The objective of fund factsheets is to help investors track a fund’s performance and make informed investment decisions.
Factsheets should be simple, easy to understand, and yet visually attractive. However, preparing such data-intensive factsheets manually is a tedious and time-consuming task, which could also lead to manual errors.
Moody’s Analytics Knowledge Services offers asset managers an automated solution for the production and distribution of fund factsheets. We have over 10 years of experience providing end-to-end factsheet support, including template design and creation, data collation, validation and analysis, performance calculations, charting, monthly updates, and multi-channel publishing. We deploy a proprietary tool to automate the end-to-end process, thus ensuring accuracy and short turnaround time.
Our factsheet services include the following:
- Design and format bespoke templates based on the client’s marketing guidelines
- Design and build a centralized database to plug data from multiple sources and file formats
- Validate data through automated tools to ensure data accuracy and completeness
- Generate automated final form factsheets in multiple formats – Word, Excel, PPT, PDF, InDesign, and HTML for web, mobile and handheld devices
- Support multiple formats and regional versions with specific disclaimers
- Execute branding changes at short notice without manual work
- Maintain a centralized multi-use data store with performance numbers and charts, risk profile, and index composition charts and tables
- Coordinate with client-appointed language translators for translation services
- Prepare performance attribution summary and market commentary
- Provide interactive web-based factsheets on the client’s website
- Carry out bulk email distribution and upload factsheets on websites, third-party databases, and smart devices