Moody’s Analytics Knowledge Services customized content offerings for Investor Relations teams help our clients in meeting their IR objectives, be it formulating and selling the investment story or effectively engaging and influencing key stakeholders. Our team of financial experts is experienced in translating regular financial reports into meaningful and captivating investor updates that clearly measure progress and communicate your strategy to the investor community.
We offer content for:
- Regulatory, market, and business overview sections in annual reports
- Conference or roadshow materials and publications
- Executive briefings and presentations
- Company fact sheets
- Investor or media presentations
- Creating and updating corporate profiles
- Quarterly or yearly investor updates, reports and presentations
- Creating conference call scripts
- Pitch Books and collaterals
- CSR report creation support
We also offer content validation, editorial, and Presentation & Graphics (P&G) services to support IR teams. (more about these services here).
Through our monitoring services (to know more, click here), we also track multiple channels for our clients, including stock markets, key stakeholders, news, and social media, and analyze and report on what is influencing their respective audience groups (investors, media, clients, or analysts). Moreover, we can track events and actions in every major global market to keep you abreast on what your competitors, stakeholders, regulators, or audience groups are engaged in or talking about or how their actions are shaping the IR environment, both locally and globally.